Saturday 8 September 2012

What I gonna do if I stuck in Langkawi for three days?? What?? Three days in beautiful island? Oh my gosh!  I ever stucked in Langkawi for two weeks. What have I done? Enjoy the life there. Langkawi is such an impressive island. You can enjoy the night life there just 
like in heaven....I really don't wanna go home!! Sometimes, you would feel boring and lonely if you travel alone but at the time you step on the beach, you will see "Tarian Api" from the beach boy there. It was very exciting and feel like I was living in Hawaii. Plus, you can also go to the night market and enjoy the traditional foods served for you. All I can say is that the night life in Langkawi is very flabbergast!



:-) Night market scenery in Langkawi



THAI Spa in Langkawi

No comments:

Post a Comment